Senior Google Ads Performance Advertiser
💡 At least 4 years of extensive experience 💡
🔑 Report to Head of Advertising and Co-Founder🔑
🚀 Performance-driven mindset with 'can-do' attitude 🚀
✈️ Fully remote company ✈️
We’re looking to bring in a Senior Google Ads Performance Advertiser to join our performance marketing team (P.S. Not just limited to Google products, although focus is there initially, with scope to be involved and manage Paid Social too).
We’d love to meet you! If you’d like to learn and grow in eCommerce while working with an international, fun, and energetic team – come join us!
About the company and who we are:
DIV Brands is a global, location-independent e-commerce company. We leverage data to create and market performance-driven, customer-centric D2C Products. Our mission is to improve people’s lives by enabling everyone around the world access to the best “beautiful problem-solving products” in a few easy taps. We provide a seamless start-to-finish buyer’s experience by manufacturing, marketing and distributing products without any middleman. Our business-oriented approach creates valuable engagement and attainability and it is our brand’s mattress to keep that standard on a high level. This is why our aim is to find talented, driven and like-minded people who want to scale their career path on a different level.
About the role in a nutshell:
As our Senior Google Ads Performance Advertiser, you will be involved in strategy conception, implementation, and day to day optimizations utilizing the full Google Ads product stack to drive revenue growth and profitability for our brands within markets all around the globe. You are the ideal candidate if you have a unique blend of performance marketing and solid technical skills. You have a passion for statistical data analysis, and you utilize your talents to monitor, analyze and optimize paid campaigns, to drive profitable online sales and maximize ROAS.
You’re also not shy of managing very large budgets (1M EUR+ monthly) and you’re happy to always try new strategies to get the best results and continuous learning.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for creating strategies, implementing those strategies, testing, optimising and managing successful Google campaigns (across Display, YouTube, Search, Shopping & and any other traffic driving sources within Google).
- Responsible for being involved in managing and implementing successful Paid Social campaigns (across Facebook & Instagram).
- Manage the strategic creative relationship between advertising and creative teams to improve ad engagement (across the funnel), improve quality of traffic driven & improve Conversion Rates to ultimately maximise ROAS.
- Provide feedback of campaign results to creative/marketing/CRO teams and participate in feedback-loops to test new audiences, creatives and much more
- Analytical and critical attention to details
- Thrives on results-driven success
- Organized & Timely
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate strategies internally
- Interpersonal skills in pair with high integrity and accountability
- Understandable and adaptable to changes
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with regular salary reviews.
- Down to earth, flat hierarchy environment.
- Fully Remote - No Traffic! You can work from anywhere. Also, we will cover your co-working fee.
- Be part of a young and ambitious team in a key position during a an aggressive growth phase of the company (we grew from 25 to 85 people last year and even more this year).
- Continuous learning environment - we will pay for event attendances, tickets, and courses.
- Annual team meetups in-person
- Supportive and uplifting peers and colleagues (no office politics!)
Tech Skills & Background experience:
- Must have extensive & demonstrated 4+ years of experience in performance advertising across all Google products (preferably with ecommerce experience).
- 3-4 years of previous experience managing a minimum of six figures in monthly net spend is a prerequisite.
- Google Analytics and advanced AdWords Editor knowledge
- Solid Prospecting & Remarketing experience/strategies to drive new users and nurture them through through the funnel to drive sale.
- Google AdWords Google Analytics Certification (a huge plus, but not mandatory).
- Proven track record of similar PPC role or PPC campaign management, and can demonstrate improving performance and ROI.
- Experience with natural search & display planning and implementation.
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written).